Monday, May 10, 2021

Club Blastin' to Jana Defi and Alexa Pearl!


I know ClubSmut has been quiet lately (mostly due to the shitshow that was 2020), but we're back because...

Nothing beats blasting together to some tig ol' bitties!!



EK and I got our schedules to sync up, so next was deciding what to watch.

Why not some Jana Defi to start?


Or Alexa Pearl? 


Or both!

We started off with this:


With mics hot, cocks out, ClubSmut is in session!

EK: Oh I'm jacking so hard right now. 
Smut: Oh yeah me too.
EK: Let's pump to these tits!
Smut: Fuck yeah.

We moaned as we pumped our cocks, wondering why she never did hardcore because she was so fucking hot. 


Smut: Oh yeah look at those!
EK: Oh yeah love those tits.
Smut: Wow.


After a brief warmup we moved on to Alexa Pearl.


Alexa Pearl's fuck show!


Smut: Oh yea look at that. 
EK: Oh yeah...
Smut: Her body's incredible.
EK: yeah i know. 
Smut: Fuuuck.

We pumped hard and fast as she swallowed her thick dildo.  


EK: Yeah stroke that cock.
Smut: Yeah pump it good. Look at that look at that.
EK: Let's pump these cocks to her, man. 
Smut: Yeah man. She knows how to suck a dick.
EK: Yeah she does.

I LOVE watching women suck a real dick, but there's something hot about a woman sucking a dildo. 



Smut: Just imagine her sucking our cocks. 
EK: fuuuck.
Smut: Pump it to her.
EK: Yeah stroke it to her. 

We were both rock hard and jacking fast, you could hear the pumping of our cocks on the mic. Then she graced us with her favorite party trick; tityfucking with a top on. 


EK: Ohhh man.
Smut: Fuuuck dude. 
EK: I'd last 2 seconds like that.
Smut: Dude, same.

Alexa took her tits out and we nearly lost it.


Smut: Oh shit!
EK: Oh wow. I always forget how big her nipples are. 
Smut: Oh yeah. 
EK: She's got me edged now.
Smut: Me too, man.

We pumped and moaned. I started to leak a little which help lube my cock up even more. 

Alexa teased us with her ass. It was starting to get too much. 


Smut: Fuuck, she's got an incredible ass.
EK: Oh yeah. She's got me super close, man.
Smut: Me too. I'm just riding my edge right now. 
EK: I might have to shoot my load. 
Smut: Just tell me when, we'll blast at the same time. 
EK: Alright, I'll count us down.

Goddess Alexa was too powerful for ClubSmut and demanded our loads. It was time to empty our nut sacks!


EK: Ready?
Smut: Yeah let's give it to her.
EK: 5.4.3.2.1. Blast!
Smut: Fuck yeah shoot it! Shoot it!

We let the cum fly! Both of us with a few day's backed up so we spurt heavy streams of hot, thick, cum from our cocks. We grunted and moaned as we exploded for Alexa, keeping a firm grip on our cocks to milk out every last drop. I was covered in cum but I didn't care because it felt so fucking good. 


Thanks to Alexa for helping us get our nut!



No comments:

Post a Comment